User registration - READ THIS !!
To be allowed access to all the tutorials and assessments you must become
a registered user. Please make sure the information you give is accurate.
- Username - this MUST be in the form of a valid email address you use, for instance email@example.com.
- Password - type the password in BOTH password fields, and the system will confirm that both passwords are the same (to avoid typing errors).
- First and last name - This is used to confirm assessments as belonging to you, and is useful if you lose you email account or have access problems.
- Module information - If you need to pass this module for your degree make sure you select this correctly. This information is used to check Napier's student information. If you are using the system just for your own interest indicate this here and you will not get emails concerning degree matters.
- Matriculation number - CO22001 student should enter their 8 digit matriculation numbers for assessment purposes. Leaving this blank means that you are not a student and assessments do not count for anything official.
The user account is usable immediately, but is deleted after a while unless
you confirm your registration. The system sends you an email with a web link.
Click on this link and your account will not be deleted.
To proceed to registration click here.